LONG BEACH ICE DOGS HOCKEY PUCK MULTI-COLOR LOGO OFFICIAL MINOR HOCKEY STYLE #3Omni Sports
(You save )
- Includes- 1 item
- LB Ice Dogs - Ice Hockey Puck Style #3
- Discontinued & RARE item
- Promo item with sponsors name on backside
- Year - Unknown? Anywhere from 1995-2007
- Brief History: "Long Beach 'Ice Dogs' was a minor league ice hockey team. Its origins can be traced as far back as the IHL, moved onto the ECHL and again moved to WCHL. They made their permanent home in the Long Beach Arena in California, until ceasing operations in 2007." (Wikipedia)
- Franchise history: 1990–1995 San Diego Gulls, 1995–1996 Los Angeles Ice Dogs, 1996–2007 Long Beach Ice Dogs
- Typically, these items were only available for a limited time, and could have only been purchased and/or they were giveaways during the hockey season.
- Approximate Size(inches): 3" diameter
- Condition: LIKE NEW
- **notable issues:
- No original packaging
- Cosmetic wear: Yes, very light.
- Dust/Dirt Spottings: Yes, alittle
- Rips/Tears/Cracks: No.
- See images for best results.
Check our store for more ICE DOG merchandise.
- Omni Sports
- Ice Hockey - Minor League
- Promotional Product
- Black w/ multicolor logo
- Long Beach Ice Dogs
- Unisex Adult
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- Czech Republic
- Modified Item: