- Includes: 1 item
- AC/DC - Boxer Underwear
- Approximate Size(inches): Adult MEDIUM. Size chart is posted in images above. 1.5" waist band for comfort
- "AC/DC an Australian rock band formed in Sydney 1973 by Scottish-born brothers Malcolm & Angus Young. Their music has been described as hard rock, blues rock, & heavy metal; The band themselves describe their music as simply "rock and roll." (Wikipedia)
- Design is sub-laminated appearance of distressed denim jeans, but its a regular boxer.
- Super soft fabric
- Stretch & durability
- Functional fly with 1 button closure
- Give as a gift or keep item for yourself
- NEW Condition: w/ slight defects
- **notable issues:
- Dust/Dirt Spottings: Yes, possibly. Few tiny spots - nothing serious. Old Stock Pull.
- Other: Items were a supplier buyout, never worn. Due to time constraints in our schedule, its impossible for us to describe every little detail. Images may not reflect all flaws or spottings. Some tags were missing. Buyer receives a random product from pile.
- Review images for best results.
Country/Region of Manufacture: China
Style: Boxer Shorts
Fabric Type: Soft fabric
Material: 100% cotton
Theme: Rock Band
Garment Care: Machine Washable
Manufacturer Color: blue/black w/ hints of red
Size Type: Regular
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.