- Includes- 1 item
- Green Bay NFL - Super Bowl XXXI Cap / Hat
- GO PACKERS!
- Brief Info about Event: "Super Bowl XXXI was an American football game between the American Football Conference (AFC) champion New England Patriots and the National Football Conference (NFC) champion Green Bay Packers to decide the National Football League (NFL) champion for the 1996 season. The Packers defeated the Patriots by the score of 35–21, earning their third overall Super Bowl victory, and their first since Super Bowl II." (Wikipedia)
- Officially Licensed by NFL
- Quality Stitching & Embroidered Graphics
- Embroidery features: 'First World Championship Game AFL vs. NFL Champions' on one side. Opposite side it says 'Super Bowl II Champions'. Then displays 'Super Bowl XXXI' on backside, and the 'G' logo for Green Bay Packers on front side.
- Vintage & Discontinued item
- One Size Fits Most - Adult
- Give as a gift or keep item for yourself
- Nice collectible or wear item, great for any fan!
- NEW Condition
Gender: Unisex Adult
Size: One Size
Material: Genuine Cow Leather
Super Bowl: XXXI
Country/Region of Manufacture: Bangladesh
Pre & Post Season: Super Bowl
Product: Cap, Hat
Closure: Adjustable Fabric Fastener
Front Bill: Flat (can be curved, at buyers discretion)
Design: Structured; Mid to High Crown Profile
Officially Licensed: Yes
Team: Green Bay Packers
Brand: Drew Pearson
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.