- Includes- 1 item
- Heaton H6 - Goalie Stick
- Approximate Size: Adult/Senior - Shoots Left (blocker held in right hand, glove in left hand). 55.5" (L) from heel to top. Lie 14. Full length of stick is about 63" (L) diagonally.
- Standard Stock, not pro used.
- Brodeur Model
- Hard to Find Item. Older & Discontinued Model
- Multi-laminated wood core shaft
- Fiberglass reinforced on both sides
- Polyurethane foam injected core paddle & blade with fiberglass/graphite
- Heavier in weight vs. today's standard technology
- Use for Ice/Roller/Street/Floor/Inline
- Give as a gift or keep item for yourself. Buyers also add these to their private gear collection or man cave. Highly collectible item! We also seen people get these autographed.
- Model Year: around 2003 or after
- Great throwback, for individuals specifically looking for traditional vintage items.
- LEAGUE USE? Verify with local sanction rules/regulations. If you play recreational, item is perfectly fine to use.
- OUR QUALITY ASSURANCE: Items are fully examined, aerated & flaws are noted below. Recommend to continually air or clean item after games.
- USED Condition: Good
- Cosmetic wear: Yes. Most wear is along edges. Bottom of blade does show some wear, Still plenty of usage left. We found most wear is at very upper top portion of stick, usually covered with tape.
- Rips/Tears/Cracks: Yes, minor. Mostly on tip of blade, but we also found some nicks along edges. Typical from use. No major cracks, nothing is falling apart. Still a solid stick.
- Dust/Dirt Spottings: Yes. Some areas of stickiness due to hockey tape removal.
- Due to the nature of the game & used equipment, Seller cannot guarantee quality or workmanship of item.
- Review images for best results. Images posted are from different angles of the shaft.
Dexerity: Shoots Left
Year: Guesstimate - around 2003 or after
Material: Fiberglass Woodcore
Country/Region of Manufacture: Canada
MPN: Does Not Apply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.