- Includes: 1 item
- Ice Breaker - Knit Beanie Cap
- Officially Licensed Hockey Apparel
- Commemorates the 2010 Ice Breaker Hockey Tournament
- Design - Embroidered appliques
- Theme - says, 'Warrior Ice Breaker St. Louis' and Total Hockey logo on backside.
- Size Approximately: One size fits most - Adult
- Brief History about event:
- Held during the 2010 season. Champions - Boston University. Runner up - Notre Dame. Third Place - Wisconsin. Fourth Place - Holy Cross. Event was held inside the Scottrade Center (St. Louis Sports Commission).
- "The Ice Breaker Tournament (also called the Ice Breaker Invitational or the Ice Breaker Cup) is a college Division I men's ice hockey tournament played annually at the start of each season."
- "The tournament began play in 1997 as an exhibition and was created as an early-season showcase for top-ranked teams from four separate conferences. After the first year the games became an official part of the NCAA season and counted towards the standings."
- "The participants are selected partially based upon their pre-season rankings with one of the four usually serving as the host. Twice, in 2010 and 2012, local sports commissions served as hosts when there was no local university available. Only Minnesota has played in consecutive Ice Breaker Tournaments (2013, 2014). The tournament is typically held during the opening weekend of college hockey season." (Wikipedia)
- Condition: NEW
- No retail tags. Items were received as part of a closeout pallet buyout.
- Review images for best results
Gender: Unisex Adult
Size: One Size
Material: 100% acrylic
Country/Region of Manufacture: China
Pre & Post Season: Regular Season
Product: Cap, Hat
Logos:: Embroidered appliques
Officially Licensed: Yes
Sport: Ice Hockey
Team: NCAA Division I Teams
Brand: Total Hockey
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.