- Includes- 1 item
- LB Ice Dogs - Ice Hockey Puck Style #1
- Discontinued item, Hard to Find item
- Promo item with sponsors name on backside
- Year - Unknown? Anywhere from 1995-2007
- Brief History: "Long Beach 'Ice Dogs' was a minor league ice hockey team. Its origins can be traced as far back as the IHL, moved onto the ECHL and again moved to WCHL. They made their permanent home in the Long Beach Arena in California, until ceasing operations in 2007." (Wikipedia)
- Franchise history: 1990–1995 San Diego Gulls, 1995–1996 Los Angeles Ice Dogs, 1996–2007 Long Beach Ice Dogs
- Typically, these items were only available for a limited time, and could have only been purchased and/or they were giveaways during the hockey season.
- Approximate Size(inches): 3" diameter
- Condition: LIKE NEW
- **notable issues:
- No original packaging
- Cosmetic wear: Yes, very light.
- Dust/Dirt Spottings: Yes, alittle
- Rips/Tears/Cracks: No.
- See images for best results.
Modified Item: No
Country/Region of Manufacture: Slovakia
Sport: Ice Hockey - Minor League
Team: Long Beach Ice Dogs
Color: Black w/ Gold logo
Gender: Unisex Adult
Type: Promotional Product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.