- Includes: 1 item
- Light Zippered Jacket
- No info about item online.
- Based on our personal experience, Pasadena Ice Hockey Amateur in California has been around since the late 1970s. The Italian clothing brand 'Energie' was very popular in the U.S. early to mid 1980s & still around today. Specifically, made for an junior ice hockey team - amateur league. Best guesstimate about product.
- Three embroidered patches on jacket: One says Pasadena Hockey Amateur 'Mr Nuts'. Another patch says '33' with a top hat. Final patch has the peanut man with a hockey stick and says 'Pasadena Hockey Amateur'.
- Coloration: Beige & Green w/ red/yellow stripes
- Size Approximately(inches): Size Small
- armpit to armpit 18.5" (double for all around fit)
- sleeve length 27" (from end of cuff to seam on shoulder)
- shoulder to shoulder 17.5" (from seam to seam)
- length up & down 26" (not including collar area)
- Collar 2.25"
- Condition: GOOD
- Cosmetic Wear: Yes, very light fade of color. End cuffs are alittle stretched out, but still in good shape. Excess stitching may be present, but nothing is loose.
- Dust/Dirt Spottings: Yes, some areas of spottings. Machine Washed with scented dots, before posting. Buyer can try like a stain remover. Images posted, may not be limited to spottings. Item is clean, but seller cannot guarantee spot-free.
- Rips/Tears: None, that we see.
- Other: Zipper is fully functional. Patches are attached firmly to jacket. Few excess stitching might be present, but typical due to age and nothing is loose.
- Review images for best results
Modified Item: No
Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy
Material: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
Gender: Unisex Adult
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.