- Includes: 2 items (one set)
- School House Rocks - Math Essentials
- Contents: 2 PC-CD
- Disc 1: Help Lucky Seven Sampson, the rabbit, gather members of his rock n' roll band. Lucky's friends are scattered about numberland playing different math games. Join them in their games and together you'll travel down the road of fame.
- Disc 2: Welcome to lucky's math arcade. Test your math and logic skills in 7 arcade style games, including the geometron game, the math machine and the magic numbers challenge. With Lucky as your friend, the fun never ends.
- Windows Requirements: Windows CD-ROM, Windows 95/98/2000/Me/XP, 166 MHz Pentium or higher, 32 MB RAM, 40 MB of hard disk space, 8X speed CD-ROM drive, 16-bit color display set to 640x480 resolution, 16-bit sound card, speakers, mouse, keyboard
- Comes in a cardboard sleeved artwork case
- Give as a gift or keep item for yourself
- Vintage Collectible
- USED Condition - Good
- Cosmetic Wear: Yes. Light Surface scratches, circulating CD. CD still works.
- Dust/Dirt Spotting: Yes, little to none on outside casing.
- Rips/Tears/Cracks: No.
- No original packaging. Instructions for install on inside cover. Instructions for game, appears after installation. Easy game, even without instructions.
- Older software, which also means older graphics.
- ATTN PC users: Sometimes older software is not compatible with today's technology. May or may not require extra installations of additional software for program to work. Seller not responsible for incompatibilities of software.
- ATTN MAC users: Not mac compatible
- Review images for best results.
Recommended Ages: 1st-4th graders and up
Country/Region of Manufacture: Unknown
Release Year: 1997
Region Code: NTSC-U/C (US/Canada)
Publisher: Creative Wonders
Game Name: School House Rocks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.