- Includes- 1 item
- LB Ice Dogs - Bobblehead
- Discontinued item, Hard to Find item
- Year - Unknown? Anywhere from 1995-2007.
- Action- Head of item bobbles
- Decorated in Ice Dog Jersey Colors
- Also referenced as Small Statue Bobble Figure or Figurine Bobbler
- Brief History: "Long Beach 'Ice Dogs' was a minor league ice hockey team. Its origins can be traced as far back as the IHL, moved onto the ECHL and again moved to WCHL. They made their permanent home in the Long Beach Arena in California, until ceasing operations in 2007." (wikipedia)
- Franchise history: 1990–1995 San Diego Gulls, 1995–1996 Los Angeles Ice Dogs, 1996–2007 Long Beach Ice Dogs
- Typically, these bobble heads were only available for a limited time, and could have only been purchased and/or they were giveaways during the hockey season.
- Approximate Size(inches): 7.5" (H)
- Condition: VERY GOOD or better
- **notable issues:
- No original packaging, has original manufacturer label on bottom.
- Light cosmetic wear, from use.
- Despite cleaning, item still has dust/dirt spottings.
- No chips and no cracks.
- See images for best results.
Material: Ceramic, resin & plastics
Country/Region of Manufacture: China
Player: Spike - Mascot
League: Minor League Hockey
Brand: Pro Specialties
Team-Hockey: Ice Dogs - Minor League
Team: Long Beach Ice Dogs Hockey
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.