- Includes- 1 item (one pair)
- Vaughn T5550 Goalie Glove - Intermediate Size
- Normal intermediate size & fit. Adult Small sized hand, can also fit this glove.
- Normal STOCK issue
- Older Model, Vintage, Nostalgia, and great throwback find for rec goalies
- Intermediate-sized catcher
- Bio-Flex internal glove system
- Composite reinforced palm
- Tri-web pocket for enhanced catching performance
- Two piece dimensionally shaped palm
- Molded flared cuff
- Three piece pack hand padding
- Individual finger stalls for added control
- Two hand straps interior, one outer strap, one side opening fastener
- Can be used for Ice or roller hockey. We suggest beginner to intermediate levels of recreational play for intermediate. Adults, we recommend only beginner leagues.
- Very POPULAR and FAN FAVORITE among goalies.
- Possibly, NOT NHL legal sizing for PRO goalies, please do your research before bidding on this item. However, if you play recreational leagues, then its perfectly fine to use.
- Condition: ACCEPTABLE or better
- HOCKEY SMELL - No stink! However, there is alittle bit odor. We apologize, but typical being a USED item. We spray disinfectant febreze to minimize smell, but might still be alittle bit of odor. Recommend to continually air out item after each game & spray febreze or clean interior. For shipping purposes, we place scented dryer sheets inside item.
**notable issues: Seller will describe the item as much as possible. Please understand, that it's impossible to describe every little detail. Please review images for best results.
- Cosmetic wear, mostly on edges. The portions of glove that constantly rubs the surface. Nothing serious.
- Dust/Dirt spottings & puck marks are present from use.
- There is about 4 areas, where the material is wearing thru. If you cover with duck tape or put a type of goop or epoxy on those areas, then the glove will not wear as much.
- Buckles, straps and fabric fastener are present and functional
- Fabric fasteners on the outside sticks, no issues. The one fabric fastener inside has alittle trouble sticking, but still seems to hold in place. May want to just add your own extra fastener, typically can be purchased cheap online.
- Very slightly dry, its not serious. Upon spraying fabreze, it softened up right away.
- Palm of glove is fully broken in. However, outer finger exterior can be molded to buyers preference.
- Review images for best results.
For: Regular handed goalie (held in left hand)
Year: Unknown; guesstimate late 1990s & up
Material: Mainly leather w/ other hints of mixed
Bundle Listing: No
Modified Item: No
Country/Region of Manufacture: Unknown
Custom Bundle: No
MPN: Does Not Apply
Non-Domestic Product: No
Size: Intermediate or Adult Small
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.